Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fancy Feathers went on the back burner again. I did get a barn and a fence completed but, time has been very limited lately. One of my daughters and her family has moved to the DFW area and are with us temporarily. We now have two babies in the house! My granddaughters are 3 1/2 and 8 months old. They are precious, fun and a handful. It has been a life altering experience but worth having the grandchildren closer to us. There is energy in the house from the time they get up till they go to bed. Though they wear me out, I love every minute of it.

I have found a little spare time to work on sketches for the art that will go into a series of books I am writing for the grandchildren. I just hope I can get them done before they have kids of their own!

"Commit thy works to the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established" Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment